Thursday, September 9, 2010

Whatsocalled a NEWBIE




Hi Everyone,


This is my first blog, i don't know much about blogger thingy. But i tend to learn and explore more. :). The first reason that tempted me to blog because i got nothing to do in office. Can be said that I'm being forced by the situation. haha. Actually, the biggest reason that inspired me to blog are knowing that i can share all my thoughts in here and some more by blogging i can improve my poor English. -Practice makes perfect-


Currently, i am doing my internship in one of the event company in Malaysia, Versa Trend Sdn Bhd.  To complete my Degree, i should do an internship for 4 months. I chose Event company instead of Hotel because i want to try something new. -FYI, last year, i've done my first internship at Sheraton Subang&Hotel-

Well, lets stop talking about my internship life. Its kinda boring! 

Anyway, tomorrow is the day that I've been waiting since a month ago. MY BIG FAMILY is coming to town! but less my dad :(  I miss my dad, I miss them! 


HAPPY HOLIDAY!
SELAMAT HARI RAYA for my Muslim friends! 

Kartika.T

No comments:

Post a Comment